Monday, 23 May 2011

Half-empty or half-full?

scrivle.com

Just yesterday, I was out with my friend T, buying some snacks. He grabbed a jumbo bag of chips and dangled it in front of me, only to hear "Wow, such a big bag but it's half empty with air." To which he promptly countered: "Ha, so negative. It's half full, not half empty!"

But there was some truth to what T had said, and it set me thinking. There has indeed been more negativity in my life lately than I would have liked. I promise to try harder (keeping fingers crossed here!) to be more positive. On my next trip to the grocery store, get ready to hear me yell "Oh my gosh, it's half full!"

How about you? Are you a half-empty or half-full kind of person?

4 comments:

  1. Hello Cool.

    TRR

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh u need to change ur blogspot timezone. unless you really posted at 7.36am lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog gloria! haha

    ben10

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...