Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Baby Ashton

Gloria Lee
On Saturday, I went to baby Ashton's first month party. He was looking sweetly adorable and comfortable all bundled up in his swaddling clothes, but seemed so tiny and fragile that none of us really dared to hold him.

The proud mommy, L, told us about the extraordinarily smooth delivery - Ashton was delivered in only 5 minutes (timed from when the doctor told her to start pushing till he popped out)! I don't know about you, but that sounds pretty fast to me.

Ashton's father, K also happens to be the colleague of another friend of mine (such a small, small world). When I asked him how K was settling in his new job, the pleasant but unexpected reply was "He looks happy."

My heartfelt congratulations to the new parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...