Sunday, 10 July 2011

Bunny in a magician's hat

Gloria Lee
I have a love-hate relationship with the Ikea store, because I want to buy nearly everything I see. Yesterday, I fell in love with their new range of children's toys.

The soft toy mobile would be so heartwarmingly sweet for a child's nursery, and you have to admit that the rat with the barbell is rather amusing. But my absolute favourite was the plush bunny in the magician's top hat (the one in the middle of the photo above). It's actually a musical box! When you pull the bunny up, it triggers the winding mechanism, and you hear the loveliest lullaby. It was love at first sight (and I picked up it not knowing it was a music box).

Sigh, I wish I had gotten it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...