Sunday, 3 July 2011

A grilled dinner for two

Gloria Lee
I'm already missing the 'home-cooked' dinner J and I had a couple of weeks back.

We went to the supermarket and bought bags and bags of food - baby potatos, cheese tofu, portobello mushrooms with mozzarella cheese, two huge packets of shabu shabu, bacon-wrapped enoki mushrooms, bread, crabsticks, seaweed chicken...all for just the two of us. The food you see in the picture is probably less than one tenth of the amount of food we bought.

Everything was thrown on the grill. We ate and ate and ate. It was so, so good! There was also nachos and a corn cheese dip,  as well as an enormous plate of delicious satay.

I hope we do something like that again really soon. I'm practically salivating as I type this and I just heard my stomach give an audible rumble. Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...