Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Comfort food

Gloria Lee
Went "grocery shopping" today. Inverted commas because my groceries are always comfort food. Now my bar fridge and cupboards are well stocked with happy food! Think instant, yummy stuff (usually low in nutrition oops), fruit juices, snacks like chocolates and biscuits and jellies galore. I'm a live-to-eat, not eat-to-live kind of person, so keeping a well-stocked pantry saves me traveling time and from exorbitant prices to satisfy those cravings!

Once I unpacked, I cooked myself a yummy repast of macaroni and cheese, and egg with portobello mushrooms. Sounds good yeah? Tasted better! The meal took all of 4 minutes to prepare from beginning to end, including pouring out a cup of fresh lime juice. Don't you just love the microwave?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...