Thursday, 25 August 2011

Hammacher Schlemmer alarm clocks

hammacher.com
I am a famously heavy sleeper (with the occasional bout of insomnia), and I think this alarm clock by Hammacher Schlemmer sounds just about the perfect wake-up call for anyone.

The company also stocks a Runaway Alarm Clock - according to the webpage, it "rolls away and hides when you hit its snooze button, and it continues to emit a random pattern of beeps and flashes, encouraging drowsy sleepers to seek it out in order to shut it off". Don't you think it sounds like the most irritating clock around? It would make you start your morning grumpy as a bear! I swear if I had one, I would throw it out the window before the initial week ran out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...