Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Quick milk magic straws


tradingcardsguru.com

I've never been a big fan of milk, except to dunk my oreos and cereal in. But these quick milk magic straws I picked up at the grocery store the other day actually made me pour and drink an entire glass of milk. So fun! :D

And there's another brand of these magic milk straws called 'got milk' which I haven't seen in Singapore yet. They come in so many flavours like cookies and cream, chocolate peanut butter, strawberry banana, orange cream, wild berry, chocolate candy cane, vanilla etc. Really handy invention for parents who have kids who don't like milk.!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, may I know which grocery store you got those straws from and how much they cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you buy these from? pretty pleasseeeee i really really want to buy them too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...