Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Google Gravity

guardian.co.uk

If anyone here is down with the midweek blues, I have the perfect solution: Google Gravity - where as the name suggests, the elements of the Google home page are prone to gravity! You can drag them around with your mouse and let them free fall. The best part is, you can still use the search engine function, and hey, check out what happens to the search results! I even tried it on my iPhone - I was shaking my phone so crazily but it still worked. Hmm, come to think of it, dragging the elements around with my finger tips and randomly throwing them to hit the sides of the screens felt like a game of Angry Birds. Haha. And after reading this article, I've picked up a few more tricks.

Go ahead, try it out! It'll make you happy. I should know - my laptop recently crashed on me (again!), I just spent good money buying a wrong cable which I now have no use for, I have ugly bruises from cycling over the weekend, I've been bogged with freelance work, and I'm now also faced with a 10,000 word essay draft deadline (among others) at the end of this week. Trust me, you'll be hard pressed to find a better stress-reliever than throwing things around on a virtual screen. (:

1 comment:

  1. Okay after you do all those tricks how do you get Google back to normal again?
    Regards
    Crazyask deepwebsiteslinks.com the DarkWeb Howmate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...