Tuesday, 27 September 2011

iPhone 5

www.devicemag.com


Seems like the iPhone 5 will be launched on Oct. 4. Which is next week. Analysts say it will probably be available for sale in the US by Friday the same week, and that it probably will have a larger screen and a better camera. What more can I say? I'm sold. I just wonder when it will hit stores in Singapore.

My iPhone 3Gs is on the verge of dying on me, there's still about 2 months for my handset contract to run out before I can even think of that upgrade. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my phone will survive the duration before I make the switch.  I'm also thinking about changing service providers because I've had really bad experiences with the current one (M1) I'm using.

Oh well, good things are worth waiting for, aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...