Friday, 11 November 2011

Tetris Battle










Recently, I've been busy playing Tetris Battle on Facebook when I'm supposed to be focusing on the last deadlines in my life as a student. A friend introduced it to me, and it's madly addictive. It's gotten to the point where I've been going around begging Facebook friends for "energy" to fuel my addiction (each 2-minute game needs 5 'energy', and you only have a limited amount of energy to begin with). When even those extra supplies run out, I use Jaden's account to play. Ironically, my winning record using his account to play is better than my record on my own account. Ah, but whatever works. Odd, since I'm not an avid Facebook user in the first place. In fact, I think the amount of time I spent playing Tetris Battle in the last 3 days has already exceeded the time I spent on my entire Facebook life.

P/S: If you read this, and are my friend on Facebook, please be kind and give me some 'energy'! It's free from the system and at no cost to you! Hur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...