Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Welcome to 2012

toothpastefordinner.com




















Welcome to 2012!

In case you missed it, that was your cue to say "welcome back"! I've been missing from this space for almost 3 months now, and it feels good to be back.

In the time I've been gone, I've gotten my final exams over and done with (that's an epic story for another day), graduated from university, changed my ailing iPhone 3Gs to the 4s (before I realized that the hype about Siri is overrated and that it's only good for setting alarms), got an iPad2 and holidayed in Hong Kong, Macau and Malaysia. At the same time, I've also been job hunting. Contrary to popular advice, I've only been selectively applying for jobs which I'm personally interested in - as opposed to spamming my resume for every opening that comes along.

I thought myself lucky to get an offer from the first job I really wanted (incidentally, the first job I applied for), but was surprised to find the salary too low for consideration, especially since it's a rather reputable company. Oh well, but I'm not in any hurry yet. Need some time to bum around before I start work for the rest of my life.

Not a very enticing prospect by any yardstick, that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...